Tired of feeling stiff and sore and not seeing any progress in your movements?
You might be spending time on less efficient exercises: foam rolling, what is commonly considered mobility and exercises shown on every IG page or YouTube video the pigeon stretch or ‘world greatest’ rarely get you to improve in the long run, especially if your baseline movement is particularly restricted. This can lead to frustration.
Most resources also come from yogis & dancers and while these disciplines are great, they do not address issues specific to other sports. And they not consider concurrent training programs.
This led me to a journey of exploring different methods & studying scientific principles of flexibility.
Experimenting different styles, techniques & learning from the best brought me to create 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 for 1:1 Clients… and now I’m bringing this to all of you!
👉 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
👉 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
👉 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡
👉 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦!
𝟹𝟶 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮.
- Improve your hips mobility with not a single pigeon stretch in sight!
- Open up shoulders for overhead work or to counteract tightness and restrictions from desk-bound jobs.
- Learn how to 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 with a combination of passive and active flexibility work.
You will get to improve all-body flexibility, movement & positional strength to make the best of your time outside the gym.
You will get access to:
- Structured program delivered through Fitr App
- Video explanations & Descriptions
- Weekly comments in Fitr
- Performance Goals and modifications according to your baseline flexibility level
- Access to private support FB group
What do you need to take part?
🤸♀️ Your body! This is all you really need, no tools needed, everything can be modified for equipment free routines.
🤸♀️ A space where you can fully lay on the ground.
- Yoga Mat
- 2x Yoga Blocks (these can be easily replaced by hardcover books!)
- Foam Roller (we are not using it to “roll” on it so the yoga blocks will be enough if you have those – you can also use a sofa or chair instead)
- A 4 or 5ft Stick. My favourite is StickMobility but any broomstick will do for this program
- If your mobility is already quite good (flat palms to ground on a standing forward fold) – a light 5-10kg weight
Check previous participants results here
Ready to get started?