We are OPEN and Covid secure
We constantly review our procedures to ensure we follow government guidelines. While we strive to continue operating as normal, appointments might need to be amended or cancelled at short notice in case of government-mandated closures.
Our services are overseen by different bodies, therefore different rules might apply.
Under Tier 4 starting on December 16th 2020 and during the third UK lockdown only our Chiropractic sessions are available for face to face appointments.
Sports Therapy, Rehabilitation and Flexibility & Strength training remain available as online sessions as well as remote programming.
To keep you and our therapists safe, we follow government guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting procedures as well as additional time between appointments. Please make sure to arrive no more than 5min before your appointment slot to avoid unnecessary contact with other patients.
You will be required to wear a mask at any time when in the building and during your treatment. Your therapist will wear PPE in line with their governing body recommended guidelines – this might include mask, gloves, apron and a visor when needed.
When you enter the room, you will be asked to wash your hands and maintain social distancing during the consultation part of your appointment to minimise contact.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Checking temperature of every patient upon entering the premises
- Daily temperature checks of our therapists
- Increased time between appointments according to guidelines
- Cleaning between each appointment: treatment couch, all instruments, all surfaces in the clinic room
- Please note that we are currently unable to use blankets, towels or fabric pillows.
We ask you to please adhere to the following rules:
- Make payment via our booking system prior to your appointment.
- If you develop any symptoms in the two weeks following your consultation please notify us immediately.
- To arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon entering the treatment room.
- Maintain social distancing when in the building and when possible during your session
Please do not attend the clinic if:
- You have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- In the last 14 days you have been travelling to/from a country which has required quarantine (even if you flew back as soon as the quarantine was announced).
The NHS currently advises the main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- high temperature
- new, continuous cough
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
We may terminate your appointment if you do not comply and be liable for the full cost of the appointment.